Welcome To Our Little Big House On The Prairie


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Prairie Shab Fab Sofa Table (Reveal)

I'm gettin' back to my shabby country roots with this one, y'all.

Unfortunately...

Somehow...

I forgot to take a before picture.

Duh.

How I did that, I have no clue, since I usually snaps pics during the unloading process.

But I'm sure y'all will have no problem imagining a blah brown table.

Typical 1990s country decor.



Did that help your imagination any?

LOL

Anyhoo...

Here she is today.

I think I'll call her Westfork, in honor of the fantastic time that we had Sunday, on the river, with our good friends, the Egglestons.  :)


I coated the bottom with one coat of
ASCP Duck Egg Blue.

That's right. 

One coat!

My new favorite color, for sure!


Then I dry brushed the top and the detailing on the sides with ASCP Old White.

Applied AS Dark Wax to the whole piece....



And distressed heavily.



Totally shab fab, baby!


This piece is for sale, so if you're interested, 
please contact me via ourprairiehome@gmail.com 
or 
message me on Facebook for more information.  


Delivery is available, as well.  :)


And last but not least...

Today is a super special day!


Ten years ago, we were blessed with 8 lbs. 9 oz. baby boy who's shoulders felt like I was giving birth to a mac truck.  

LOL! 

On that day, the trio that makes up "The Boys" began and brought so much laughter into our lives.

Happy Birthday, Tough Guy!

Noah...


You are the light of my heart.


My prayer for you is that your strong convictions coupled with your determination to stand up for your beliefs and opinions will always light your way.  


Your hard work ethic and your desire to be the best will never lead you astray.  


Trust in your heavenly Father to guide your steps and you will always take the right path.  




I love you! 




Until tomorrow, y'all...

XO,


10 comments:

Art Is Beauty said...

Laura I love it and your boy is just as beautiful looking as the table..<3 You really do need to have your own store since you display your furniture so well.
Hugs,
Karin

Tanya said...

Love that color! You did a wonderful job with it. Happy Birthday to your little man. Hope it's a fun day!!! =)

Bliss said...

How come your posts are not coming to my email? Help me fix it because I don't like be last to your projects.

~Bliss~

Vintage Paints said...

Happy birthday to sweet Noah! I hope he has a great day!

Your sofa table turned out beautiful--love the distressing and the great colors!

Shannon Fox said...

Looks great girl and HAPPY~HAPPY Birthday to your Qt pie =)

vsutton said...

Great job X 2!!

NanaDiana said...

I love your table- You did a great job...and Happy, Happy birthday to your sweet son- Blessings- xo Diana

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, replica watches, burberry handbags, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, prada outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses wholesale, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, christian louboutin uk, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, uggs outlet, christian louboutin, polo outlet, uggs on sale, longchamp outlet, gucci handbags, replica watches, christian louboutin shoes, tory burch outlet, nike free, louis vuitton, tiffany jewelry, burberry outlet, uggs outlet

oakleyses said...

nike free run, vans pas cher, ralph lauren uk, hollister uk, burberry pas cher, hollister pas cher, north face uk, michael kors, polo lacoste, nike air max uk, timberland pas cher, nike air force, nike tn, nike free uk, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, ray ban uk, coach outlet store online, lululemon canada, ray ban pas cher, longchamp pas cher, true religion outlet, replica handbags, true religion jeans, nike blazer pas cher, air max, michael kors, oakley pas cher, coach purses, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, sac hermes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max, north face, guess pas cher, hogan outlet, true religion outlet, jordan pas cher, mulberry uk, new balance, nike roshe run uk, nike roshe, kate spade, louboutin pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors pas cher

telkahost said...


هاست فوق ارزان