Welcome To Our Little Big House On The Prairie


Thursday, July 12, 2012

We Have a WINNER!

Today is the day!


Is it you?

Did you win?

Well, let's check...

(My fingers are crossed for you!)

Using a random number generator, here was the result:


Comment #46...

TANYA JOHNSON

YAY!!!

And here's her comment:


(And she has...  From the very beginning!!!)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Tanya, please contact me at ourprairiehome@gmail.com.

Please detail your full name, address, and the colors/quote you would like for me to use on your custom pillow.  If you think it would help, include a picture of the room you are using it in, so I can better see the exact shades.  :)

I can't wait to get started on it for you!



XO,





9 comments:

Carmella said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for the giveaway!

Art Is Beauty said...

Congrats to the LUCKY winner!!!
Karin
www.artisbeauty.net

Bliss said...

Tanya, I will arm wrestle you for the pillow.

~Bliss~

Shannon Fox said...

Congrats to the winner! Lucky girl ;)

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh....Seriously!!!! YAAAAYYYYY. Thank you Laura =) I am soooo Happy. I will be contacting you!!!! =)

Unknown said...

Congratz!! Enjoy your lovely gift!!

NanaDiana said...

Congrats to Tanya! xo Diana

Mohamed Abdellatif said...

شركة رش مبيدات بالقصيم
مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة حشرات
لاحظ تحركات الفئران المفاجئة
الفئران مخلوقات فطنة وليس من السهل مشاهدتها ومتابعتها أثناء ساعات النهار. قد تلمح تحرك طفيف في واحد من الأركان ولكنك لن تدرك بأن ما لاحظته هو واحد من الفئران. في المرة المقبلة التي تشاهد فيها أي حركة، اعتبرها دلالة إلى أنه عليك التحري أكثر عن الفئران في البيت.

telkahost said...


هاست فوق ارزان