Welcome To Our Little Big House On The Prairie


Thursday, July 12, 2012

We Have a WINNER!

Today is the day!


Is it you?

Did you win?

Well, let's check...

(My fingers are crossed for you!)

Using a random number generator, here was the result:


Comment #46...

TANYA JOHNSON

YAY!!!

And here's her comment:


(And she has...  From the very beginning!!!)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Tanya, please contact me at ourprairiehome@gmail.com.

Please detail your full name, address, and the colors/quote you would like for me to use on your custom pillow.  If you think it would help, include a picture of the room you are using it in, so I can better see the exact shades.  :)

I can't wait to get started on it for you!



XO,





7 comments:

Carmella said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for the giveaway!

art is beauty said...

Congrats to the LUCKY winner!!!
Karin
www.artisbeauty.net

Bliss said...

Tanya, I will arm wrestle you for the pillow.

~Bliss~

Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage said...

Congrats to the winner! Lucky girl ;)

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh....Seriously!!!! YAAAAYYYYY. Thank you Laura =) I am soooo Happy. I will be contacting you!!!! =)

Dee said...

Congratz!! Enjoy your lovely gift!!

NanaDiana said...

Congrats to Tanya! xo Diana