Welcome To Our Little Big House On The Prairie


Monday, October 3, 2011

Paper Rosette Wreath

On last week's Friday's Finds I showed you a wreath that I absolutely adored from Lovely Crafty Home:


Well, they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I hope if she happens across this blog, she thinks so as well.

I decided to take this mirror...


And give it a little "Quiet Drizzle by Dutch Boy" love, shabby it up at bit, and turn blah into ahhhhhhh...




I burned the edges of a few here and there, just to give it a little more texture.  I think it looks pretty sweet, although I think I'm through making paper rosettes for a while.  WHEW!  And with that, the north wall of the office is complete.  One more to go and its a doozy!  Guess I better get started on that.  :P



Hope y'all are having a marvelous Monday!